- I’m quick to anger and quick to forgive
- I know all of Darth Vader’s lines in Episodes IV-VI
- Episodes I-III were SO disappointing
- I’ve become proficient at recognizing dialogue, even without quote marks, as my new Kindle often leaves them out for some reason
- Some colleagues were telling ghost stories about weird sounds in the building at night and one guy, in serious creepy storyteller mode, said, “…and then I heard Lorel’s laugh, but she was no where to be seen…” And they all shuddered! So, apparently, I have a ghostly laugh.
- I wanted to be a veterinarian and did some work study at a clinic, but decided I liked animals too much to see them in pain every day
- same goes for why I decided not to become a medical doctor
I pass the award on to some seriously beautiful bloggers: Portio Sisco, whose posts often reflect just how I feel; Niki at Wool’n’Nuts who brightens my day with her beautiful animal photos; Jemi at Just Jemi who is so positive and seems like the sort of teacher I would have adored when I was a child; Heather at Heather’s Odyssey, my long lost twin (the blonde version); and finally Crystal at Crystal Clear Proofing who is trying so hard to help all us writers with our poor grammar and spelling–a Herculean effort! I would pass this on to Michele too, who is also a beautiful blogger, but she gave it to me so that’s against the rules!
Until next time…Maybe I’ll post something about memoirs after all?
Thanks for reading! More posts on books, film, and writing can be found on my website at Lorel Clayton Author.